Community Housing Improvement Program is looking for a Construction Supervisor, Full Time, to fill an immediate opening.
The Construction Supervisor candidate should be able to perform the following tasks
- Supervise work of Self-Help builders and report problems or deficiencies.
- The Construction Supervisor should be able to organize work of self-Help builders, encourage cooperation and efficiency.
- Assure maximum efficiency and safety of the self-Help builders and materials.
- Oversee tool usage, inventory, and safe work conditions.
- The Construction Supervisor performs construction work to ensure our self-Help builders have sufficient work ahead of them.
Friday, September 2, 2022
How to Apply:
Learn more and apply online at https://chiphousing.org/jobs/