Duties and responsibilities include the following:
- Complete all internal training and certification programs as required.
- Read and follow basic written instructions such as Process Instructions, SPI’s, SPROC,s.
- Required tasks: Cut, strip, prep, crimp, solder, weld, mold, harness, plug, house, heat stamp, heat shrink, cable tie, label, test, and bag.
- Use machinery and equipment as required to perform production operations.
- Assists in training other team members and assist in defining written production processes when required.
- Document work performed as required.
- Have a commitment to learning and adhering to quality standards.
Observe safety rules and regulations
***And other duties as assigned for some period of time while job category changes or when the need arises due to special circumstances.
Monday, May 16, 2022
The production worker will work with production leads, material coordinator, and production supervisor. The work schedule is Monday through Friday with two shifts available: Swing shift (3:30 pm to 1:am w/one hour of overtime) Pays $16.50/hour. Night shift (11:pm to 7:am) pays $17.hour. Certified in all four of the following areas: Solder, Weld, Mold, and TDR Test is a plus.
How to Apply:
Submit a resume by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org