WASTE TIRE AMNESTY DAYS - 2023
Tuesday, September 12, 2023
At the Glenn County Transfer Station, West end of County Road 33, near Artois
Saturdays 9:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.
October 7, 2023
November 18, 2023
December 9, 2023
- For passenger car or pickup tires WITHOUT RIMS.
- NO CHARGE to residents of Glenn County
- No more than nine (9) tires per resident will be accepted.
- For a Transportation Exemption to carry up to 20 tires, please call Glenn County Environmental Health at (530)934-6102.
- NO TIRES FROM WASTE TIRE GENERATING BUSINESSES
- Sponsored by the County of Glenn and funded by the Local Government Waste Tire Amnesty Grant Program provided by the Department of Resources Recycling and Recovery (CalRecycle). Funding for this program is limited.
- Glenn County Landfill reserves the right to stop accepting tires for free disposal at any time, with or without notice.