Partner Websites for Disaster Information
CA Office of Emergency Services (CalOES) - Provides information on emergency response in California and resources for the public.
- Cal-Fire - Provides fire incident updates as well as wildfire prevention and preparedness
- Department of Water Resources - CA Data Exchange Center - Provides California river and reservoir levels and forecasts
- CA Department of Public Health (CDPH) - Provides information to Californians on better health, safety and well-being.
- Emergency Medical Services Authority (EMSA) - Ensures quality patient care by administering an effective, statewide system of coordinated emergency medical care, injury prevention and disaster medical response.
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) - Provides tips to prevent and control diseases, injuries, workplace hazards, disabilities and environmental health threats.
- Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) - Includes up-to-date information about current emergencies and disaster preparation tips.
- Ready.Gov - This is a FEMA site that provides information on preparing for disasters.
- US Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) - Provides information on leading America to better health, safety and well-being.
- US Department of Homeland Security (DHS) - Provides resources for preparing for disasters.
- National Weather Service (NWS) - Sacramento Provides weather forecasting for Sacramento Valley
- National Weather Service - Experimental Heat Mapping - Provides Heat risk mapping
- California-Nevada River Forecast Center (CNRFC) - Provides river forecasts and hydrology for California and Nevada
- Butte-Glenn Volunteer Organizations Active in Disasters (VOAD) - Butte-Glenn VOAD is a humanitarian association of independent, faith-based, and other voluntary organizations that play a response or recovery role in disasters. The organizations that belong to Butte-Glenn VOAD serve the residents in Butte and Glenn counites.
- American Red Cross - Information on preparing for disasters, assistance, and volunteering.
- World Health Organization (WHO) - Includes information regarding emergencies around the world.
- Operations Northern California (ONCC) - ONCC is a fully functional cooperative organization that includes agency representation from the US Forest Service, the Bureau of Land Management, the National Park Service and the California Department of Forestry and Fire Protection. Provides information on fire incidents occurirng in Northern California.